Having praised the Physicists for the use of arXiv. I’m now going to out myself as a hypocrite. I recently heard confirmation that my first paper, ‘Knowing when to consult the oracle of Delphi’ (co-authored with Efrosyni Boutsikas) will be…
Comments might need to be moderated first - and here's why
Academia Advent Calendar Ancient Astronomy Ancient History Anthropology Antiscience Archaeoastronomy Archaeology Art Astronomy Atheism blog Blogging Book Communication Contemporary Archaeology Creationism Crime Education Ethics Google Greece Heritage History History of Astronomy Humour Illicit Antiquities Media Open Access Philosophy Photos Pop Culture Prehistoric Pseudoscience Publishing Religion Review Scepticism Sicily Stonehenge Television UK Vidi web 2.0 Writing
Top Posts & Pages
- Like the postmodernism generator, but funnier
- Red Letter Day: Danish Alphologists Discover the 27th Letter of the Alphabet
- Did ancient Greek women sunbathe?
- The Seven Wonders of Human Intellect
- The Rotherwas Ribbon
- History: A Very Short Introduction by John Arnold
- Tricks of the Mind by Derren Brown
- Is Delphi really connected with Dolphins?
- Sun Symbolism and Cosmology in "Michelangelo's Last Judgment" by Valerie Shrimplin
- Technically it's Schrödinger's cancer