I think in many ways the evolution / creationist debate (if you can call one side’s habit of sticking their fingers in their collective ears and yelling “I can’t hear you!” a debate) is symbolic of life. Sometimes you don’t…
Comments might need to be moderated first - and here's why
- Changes in plant species composition of coastal dune habitats over a 20-year period
- Stomatal density and aperture in non-vascular plants are non-responsive to above-ambient CO2 concentrations
- Transcriptome and Genome of the Venus Flytrap
- How tree species fill geographic and ecological space in North America
- Rainwater in cupulate bracts repels seed herbivores in a bumblebee-pollinated alpine flower
Academia Advent Calendar Ancient Astronomy Ancient History Anthropology Antiscience Archaeoastronomy Archaeology Art Astronomy Atheism blog Blogging Book Communication Contemporary Archaeology Creationism Crime Education Ethics Google Greece Heritage History History of Astronomy Humour Illicit Antiquities Media Open Access Philosophy Photos Pop Culture Prehistoric Pseudoscience Publishing Religion Review Scepticism Sicily Stonehenge Television UK Vidi web 2.0 Writing
Top Posts & Pages
- Like the postmodernism generator, but funnier
- How to reliably display ancient Greek text in PowerPoint
- The ethics of studying human remains
- Trigonometry and Pyramids
- Did ancient Greek women sunbathe?
- Is Delphi really connected with Dolphins?
- 8000 years of genetic engineering in your fruitbowl
- Citation, Bibliography and Wordpress
- The Rotherwas Ribbon
- Are Google Ads the Root of All Evil?