I sit down to do some work and then something distracting comes through the post. A couple of weeks ago it was the Antiquarian Astronomer, the journal of the Society for the History of Astronomy. I was a member of…
Comments might need to be moderated first - and here's why
Academia Advent Calendar Ancient Astronomy Ancient History Anthropology Antiscience Archaeoastronomy Archaeology Art Astronomy Atheism blog Blogging Book Communication Contemporary Archaeology Creationism Crime Education Ethics Google Greece Heritage History History of Astronomy Humour Illicit Antiquities Media Open Access Philosophy Photos Pop Culture Prehistoric Pseudoscience Publishing Religion Review Scepticism Sicily Stonehenge Television UK Vidi web 2.0 Writing
Top Posts & Pages
- History: A Very Short Introduction by John Arnold
- Like the postmodernism generator, but funnier
- 8000 years of genetic engineering in your fruitbowl
- Ancient History: Key Themes and Approaches by Neville Morley
- Is lust for power a basic human attribute?
- Archaeology as Science Fiction
- Citation, Bibliography and Wordpress
- Calçoene - the Brazilian Stonehenge?
- The ethics of studying human remains
- A bad joke is not going to remove a tumour