So far I’ve tended to concentrate on the view from inside the circle looking out. Yet the evidence from the Sun and Stars would suggest that it was also a place where people looked from the outside in. For this…
Comments might need to be moderated first - and here's why
Academia Advent Calendar Ancient Astronomy Ancient History Anthropology Antiscience Archaeoastronomy Archaeology Art Astronomy Atheism blog Blogging Book Communication Contemporary Archaeology Creationism Crime Education Ethics Google Greece Heritage History History of Astronomy Humour Illicit Antiquities Media Open Access Philosophy Photos Pop Culture Prehistoric Pseudoscience Publishing Religion Review Scepticism Sicily Stonehenge Television UK Vidi web 2.0 Writing
Top Posts & Pages
- Hysteria as a response to snow
- Like the postmodernism generator, but funnier
- Let’s hear it for Dr Chris Malyszewicz
- Astrology in the Infinite Monkey Cage
- Black Pharoahs
- Loot by Sharon Waxman
- Did ancient Greek women sunbathe?
- The earliest astronomers?
- The probability of a temple facing East
- Thoughts on “The Demon Haunted World” by Carl Sagan