So far I’ve tended to concentrate on the view from inside the circle looking out. Yet the evidence from the Sun and Stars would suggest that it was also a place where people looked from the outside in. For this…
Comments might need to be moderated first - and here's why
Academia Advent Calendar Ancient Astronomy Ancient History Anthropology Antiscience Archaeoastronomy Archaeology Art Astronomy Atheism blog Blogging Book Communication Contemporary Archaeology Creationism Crime Education Ethics Google Greece Heritage History History of Astronomy Humour Illicit Antiquities Media Open Access Philosophy Photos Pop Culture Prehistoric Pseudoscience Publishing Religion Review Scepticism Sicily Stonehenge Television UK Vidi web 2.0 Writing
Top Posts & Pages
- How to reliably display ancient Greek text in PowerPoint
- Like the postmodernism generator, but funnier
- The extraordinary research of the BCA
- Copernicus and the Star that was bigger than the Universe
- My God, it's full of stars!
- 8000 years of genetic engineering in your fruitbowl
- The probability of a temple facing East
- Under Laboratory Conditions
- Science is interesting. If you don't like it, it's your problem not mine.
- Tricks of the Mind by Derren Brown