Athena has put up a post on Pseudo-science and Archaeology which I like. It has two particular good points. Firstly she defines what she means by pseudo-science and then she explains why it matters. The quibble I would have is…
Comments might need to be moderated first - and here's why
Academia Advent Calendar Ancient Astronomy Ancient History Anthropology Antiscience Archaeoastronomy Archaeology Art Astronomy Atheism blog Blogging Book Communication Contemporary Archaeology Creationism Crime Education Ethics Google Greece Heritage History History of Astronomy Humour Illicit Antiquities Media Open Access Philosophy Photos Pop Culture Prehistoric Pseudoscience Publishing Religion Review Scepticism Sicily Stonehenge Television UK Vidi web 2.0 Writing
Top Posts & Pages
- Like the postmodernism generator, but funnier
- History: A Very Short Introduction by John Arnold
- A New #WordPress plugin for #SCIENCE!
- The earliest astronomers?
- Thoughts on “The Demon Haunted World” by Carl Sagan
- Black Pharoahs
- Did ancient Greek women sunbathe?
- Herodotus and the shape of the world
- The first experiment?
- How to reliably display ancient Greek text in PowerPoint