Athena has put up a post on Pseudo-science and Archaeology which I like. It has two particular good points. Firstly she defines what she means by pseudo-science and then she explains why it matters. The quibble I would have is…
Comments might need to be moderated first - and here's why
Academia Advent Calendar Ancient Astronomy Ancient History Anthropology Antiscience Archaeoastronomy Archaeology Art Astronomy Atheism blog Blogging Book Communication Contemporary Archaeology Creationism Crime Education Ethics Google Greece Heritage History History of Astronomy Humour Illicit Antiquities Media Open Access Philosophy Photos Pop Culture Prehistoric Pseudoscience Publishing Religion Review Scepticism Sicily Stonehenge Television UK Vidi web 2.0 Writing
Top Posts & Pages
- Like the postmodernism generator, but funnier
- Loot by Sharon Waxman
- The earliest astronomers?
- Did ancient Greek women sunbathe?
- The probability of a temple facing East
- Astrology in the Infinite Monkey Cage
- Let’s hear it for Dr Chris Malyszewicz
- Black Pharoahs
- Plugins for an academic group blog: Referencing & Footnotes
- A New #WordPress plugin for #SCIENCE!