Photo from Sita Britney Spears is well-known as an artiste of unmatched calibre, but how did this singing and dancing sensation become such a success? Recent research by archaeologists suggests it could be due to a very distant grandmother, Lucy,…
Comments might need to be moderated first - and here's why
Academia Advent Calendar Ancient Astronomy Ancient History Anthropology Antiscience Archaeoastronomy Archaeology Art Astronomy Atheism blog Blogging Book Communication Contemporary Archaeology Creationism Crime Education Ethics Google Greece Heritage History History of Astronomy Humour Illicit Antiquities Media Open Access Philosophy Photos Pop Culture Prehistoric Pseudoscience Publishing Religion Review Scepticism Sicily Stonehenge Television UK Vidi web 2.0 Writing
Top Posts & Pages
- History: A Very Short Introduction by John Arnold
- Like the postmodernism generator, but funnier
- Thoughts on “The Demon Haunted World” by Carl Sagan
- Wyrd Sisters started last night of BBC Radio 4
- You too can have an ass like Cleopatra
- Let’s hear it for Dr Chris Malyszewicz
- The Antikythera Mechanism: Art or Science?
- Is the Secret of Britney Spears Success Hidden in the Locomotion?
- Mysteries and Discoveries of Archaeoastronomy by Giulio Magli
- How to reliably display ancient Greek text in PowerPoint