A moonlit fire. Photo by Trevor Manternach .…and off his head. I’m still sorting out stuff as I try and move books around the around. Several are going into the attic, including John Simpson’s Strange Places, Questionable People. It’s the first…
Comments might need to be moderated first - and here's why
Academia Advent Calendar Ancient Astronomy Ancient History Anthropology Antiscience Archaeoastronomy Archaeology Art Astronomy Atheism blog Blogging Book Communication Contemporary Archaeology Creationism Crime Education Ethics Google Greece Heritage History History of Astronomy Humour Illicit Antiquities Media Open Access Philosophy Photos Pop Culture Prehistoric Pseudoscience Publishing Religion Review Scepticism Sicily Stonehenge Television UK Vidi web 2.0 Writing
Top Posts & Pages
- Like the postmodernism generator, but funnier
- Red Letter Day: Danish Alphologists Discover the 27th Letter of the Alphabet
- Did ancient Greek women sunbathe?
- Tricks of the Mind by Derren Brown
- The Seven Wonders of Human Intellect
- The Rotherwas Ribbon
- Sun Symbolism and Cosmology in "Michelangelo's Last Judgment" by Valerie Shrimplin
- History: A Very Short Introduction by John Arnold
- Is Delphi really connected with Dolphins?
- Technically it's Schrödinger's cancer