Debi raises an interesting problem. Her father has found footprints and archaeologists are dismissive. Why are archaeologists dismissive and, if you have found something mind-bogglingly weird, how would you get someone to take you seriously? One of my supervisors is,…
Comments might need to be moderated first - and here's why
Academia Advent Calendar Ancient Astronomy Ancient History Anthropology Antiscience Archaeoastronomy Archaeology Art Astronomy Atheism blog Blogging Book Communication Contemporary Archaeology Creationism Crime Education Ethics Google Greece Heritage History History of Astronomy Humour Illicit Antiquities Media Open Access Philosophy Photos Pop Culture Prehistoric Pseudoscience Publishing Religion Review Scepticism Sicily Stonehenge Television UK Vidi web 2.0 Writing
Top Posts & Pages
- Like the postmodernism generator, but funnier
- 8000 years of genetic engineering in your fruitbowl
- Did ancient Greek women sunbathe?
- Ancient skulls haunted by their past
- The Difference between ‘Above the Horizon’ and ‘In the Sky’
- The Rollright Stones and Vandalism
- The earliest astronomers?
- Archaic Astronomy and Heliacal Rising
- What's the difference between archaeology and grave-robbing?
- The ethics of studying human remains