A story in the Guardian on the Getty Museum, though it’s hardly the only major museum in the world with this problem. SAFE points to the LA Times which has another story, Getting it right at the Getty, talking about the issue.
- Next story Ghosts — Gods for the ordinary person?
- Previous story One you probably won’t see in the papers
Comments might need to be moderated first - and here's why
- Changes in plant species composition of coastal dune habitats over a 20-year period
- Stomatal density and aperture in non-vascular plants are non-responsive to above-ambient CO2 concentrations
- Transcriptome and Genome of the Venus Flytrap
- How tree species fill geographic and ecological space in North America
- Rainwater in cupulate bracts repels seed herbivores in a bumblebee-pollinated alpine flower
Academia Advent Calendar Ancient Astronomy Ancient History Anthropology Antiscience Archaeoastronomy Archaeology Art Astronomy Atheism blog Blogging Book Communication Contemporary Archaeology Creationism Crime Education Ethics Google Greece Heritage History History of Astronomy Humour Illicit Antiquities Media Open Access Philosophy Photos Pop Culture Prehistoric Pseudoscience Publishing Religion Review Scepticism Sicily Stonehenge Television UK Vidi web 2.0 Writing
Top Posts & Pages
- Like the postmodernism generator, but funnier
- History: A Very Short Introduction by John Arnold
- Newgrange and the Astronomy of the Dead
- Citation, Bibliography and Wordpress
- How to reliably display ancient Greek text in PowerPoint
- Inca Bridges
- The Star of Bethlehem Solved?
- The ethics of studying human remains
- Tricks of the Mind by Derren Brown
- Stuck for a romantic science gift? You'll have to be fast