Butterflies and Wheels has an entry on Alistair McGrath, author of Dawkins’ God trying to get to grips with his concept of “faith” (see here for my view of his book). A comment on the entry made me laugh: Funny…
Comments might need to be moderated first - and here's why
Academia Advent Calendar Ancient Astronomy Ancient History Anthropology Antiscience Archaeoastronomy Archaeology Art Astronomy Atheism blog Blogging Book Communication Contemporary Archaeology Creationism Crime Education Ethics Google Greece Heritage History History of Astronomy Humour Illicit Antiquities Media Open Access Philosophy Photos Pop Culture Prehistoric Pseudoscience Publishing Religion Review Scepticism Sicily Stonehenge Television UK Vidi web 2.0 Writing
Top Posts & Pages
- Like the postmodernism generator, but funnier
- History: A Very Short Introduction by John Arnold
- Why Open Access is important
- The earliest astronomers?
- A New #WordPress plugin for #SCIENCE!
- The Scale of Likelihood
- Thoughts on “The Demon Haunted World” by Carl Sagan
- Black Pharoahs
- This month I've mainly been working on Project SOAR
- Citation, Bibliography and Wordpress