Butterflies and Wheels has an entry on Alistair McGrath, author of Dawkins’ God trying to get to grips with his concept of “faith” (see here for my view of his book). A comment on the entry made me laugh: Funny…
Comments might need to be moderated first - and here's why
Academia Advent Calendar Ancient Astronomy Ancient History Anthropology Antiscience Archaeoastronomy Archaeology Art Astronomy Atheism blog Blogging Book Communication Contemporary Archaeology Creationism Crime Education Ethics Google Greece Heritage History History of Astronomy Humour Illicit Antiquities Media Open Access Philosophy Photos Pop Culture Prehistoric Pseudoscience Publishing Religion Review Scepticism Sicily Stonehenge Television UK Vidi web 2.0 Writing
Top Posts & Pages
- Like the postmodernism generator, but funnier
- The five best Police Academy Films
- The Antikythera Mechanism: Art or Science?
- An ethical Homeopathic puzzle
- 8000 years of genetic engineering in your fruitbowl
- Astrology in the Infinite Monkey Cage
- Black Pharoahs
- The Scale of Likelihood
- Calçoene - the Brazilian Stonehenge?
- Chromebooks, revisited