We had an interesting visit in i-Science today from two people at the Writing Centre of St. Mary’s University College Belfast. The topic was thinking about how we teach writing and engage the enthusiasm of students for writing. You’d think…
Comments might need to be moderated first - and here's why
Academia Advent Calendar Ancient Astronomy Ancient History Anthropology Antiscience Archaeoastronomy Archaeology Art Astronomy Atheism blog Blogging Book Communication Contemporary Archaeology Creationism Crime Education Ethics Google Greece Heritage History History of Astronomy Humour Illicit Antiquities Media Open Access Philosophy Photos Pop Culture Prehistoric Pseudoscience Publishing Religion Review Scepticism Sicily Stonehenge Television UK Vidi web 2.0 Writing
Top Posts & Pages
- Hysteria as a response to snow
- Like the postmodernism generator, but funnier
- Let’s hear it for Dr Chris Malyszewicz
- Black Pharoahs
- Loot by Sharon Waxman
- Did ancient Greek women sunbathe?
- The probability of a temple facing East
- Astrology in the Infinite Monkey Cage
- The earliest astronomers?
- A Bosnian Pyramid?