We had an interesting visit in i-Science today from two people at the Writing Centre of St. Mary’s University College Belfast. The topic was thinking about how we teach writing and engage the enthusiasm of students for writing. You’d think…
Comments might need to be moderated first - and here's why
Academia Advent Calendar Ancient Astronomy Ancient History Anthropology Antiscience Archaeoastronomy Archaeology Art Astronomy Atheism blog Blogging Book Communication Contemporary Archaeology Creationism Crime Education Ethics Google Greece Heritage History History of Astronomy Humour Illicit Antiquities Media Open Access Philosophy Photos Pop Culture Prehistoric Pseudoscience Publishing Religion Review Scepticism Sicily Stonehenge Television UK Vidi web 2.0 Writing
Top Posts & Pages
- Like the postmodernism generator, but funnier
- 8000 years of genetic engineering in your fruitbowl
- The Difference between ‘Above the Horizon’ and ‘In the Sky’
- Reburial Redux
- Ancient skulls haunted by their past
- Clioaudio 3: Reburial, Research and Respect
- The earliest astronomers?
- Did ancient Greek women sunbathe?
- The Rollright Stones and Vandalism
- Stonehenge Astronomy V: The Planets