I’m surprised that Daniel Glaser’s Under Laboratory Conditions passed by with relatively little notice from some blogs. It was a two-part series on BBC Four. The first dealt with who scientists are. Sadly I missed that. I did catch the…
Comments might need to be moderated first - and here's why
Academia Advent Calendar Ancient Astronomy Ancient History Anthropology Antiscience Archaeoastronomy Archaeology Art Astronomy Atheism blog Blogging Book Communication Contemporary Archaeology Creationism Crime Education Ethics Google Greece Heritage History History of Astronomy Humour Illicit Antiquities Media Open Access Philosophy Photos Pop Culture Prehistoric Pseudoscience Publishing Religion Review Scepticism Sicily Stonehenge Television UK Vidi web 2.0 Writing
Top Posts & Pages
- Like the postmodernism generator, but funnier
- How to hook Mendeley into Leicester University library (or your own?) simply
- 8000 years of genetic engineering in your fruitbowl
- The Difference between ‘Above the Horizon’ and ‘In the Sky’
- Applied Cold Reading
- Did ancient Greek women sunbathe?
- The Rotherwas Ribbon
- Is Delphi really connected with Dolphins?
- Let’s hear it for Dr Chris Malyszewicz
- Bizarre Request