I’m surprised that Daniel Glaser’s Under Laboratory Conditions passed by with relatively little notice from some blogs. It was a two-part series on BBC Four. The first dealt with who scientists are. Sadly I missed that. I did catch the…
Comments might need to be moderated first - and here's why
Academia Advent Calendar Ancient Astronomy Ancient History Anthropology Antiscience Archaeoastronomy Archaeology Art Astronomy Atheism blog Blogging Book Communication Contemporary Archaeology Creationism Crime Education Ethics Google Greece Heritage History History of Astronomy Humour Illicit Antiquities Media Open Access Philosophy Photos Pop Culture Prehistoric Pseudoscience Publishing Religion Review Scepticism Sicily Stonehenge Television UK Vidi web 2.0 Writing
Top Posts & Pages
- Like the postmodernism generator, but funnier
- The five best Police Academy Films
- The Difference between ‘Above the Horizon’ and ‘In the Sky’
- The Star of Bethlehem Solved?
- Is Delphi really connected with Dolphins?
- Re-thinking Mendeley
- Sun Symbolism and Cosmology in "Michelangelo's Last Judgment" by Valerie Shrimplin
- Let’s hear it for Dr Chris Malyszewicz
- Psychic Readings are True
- The Bosnian Pyramid threatens to spread