A British Puma flies over Visoko. Photo by Torbein. I wasn’t too surprised by some of the responses to the Bosnian Pyramid posts, though the quantity was high. One reason for not writing more on it was the sheer number…
Comments might need to be moderated first - and here's why
Academia Advent Calendar Ancient Astronomy Ancient History Anthropology Antiscience Archaeoastronomy Archaeology Art Astronomy Atheism blog Blogging Book Communication Contemporary Archaeology Creationism Crime Education Ethics Google Greece Heritage History History of Astronomy Humour Illicit Antiquities Media Open Access Philosophy Photos Pop Culture Prehistoric Pseudoscience Publishing Religion Review Scepticism Sicily Stonehenge Television UK Vidi web 2.0 Writing
Top Posts & Pages
- Like the postmodernism generator, but funnier
- Red Letter Day: Danish Alphologists Discover the 27th Letter of the Alphabet
- Did ancient Greek women sunbathe?
- Tricks of the Mind by Derren Brown
- The Rotherwas Ribbon
- The Seven Wonders of Human Intellect
- Sun Symbolism and Cosmology in "Michelangelo's Last Judgment" by Valerie Shrimplin
- Is Delphi really connected with Dolphins?
- The Antikythera Mechanism: Art or Science?
- The first experiment?