There’s all sorts of reasons why pseudosciences flourish. One which is overlooked is that it’s not stupid people who get taken in. In fact if you’re planning a successful career in deception there are plenty of good reasons not to…
Comments might need to be moderated first - and here's why
Academia Advent Calendar Ancient Astronomy Ancient History Anthropology Antiscience Archaeoastronomy Archaeology Art Astronomy Atheism blog Blogging Book Communication Contemporary Archaeology Creationism Crime Education Ethics Google Greece Heritage History History of Astronomy Humour Illicit Antiquities Media Open Access Philosophy Photos Pop Culture Prehistoric Pseudoscience Publishing Religion Review Scepticism Sicily Stonehenge Television UK Vidi web 2.0 Writing
Top Posts & Pages
- Like the postmodernism generator, but funnier
- History: A Very Short Introduction by John Arnold
- A New #WordPress plugin for #SCIENCE!
- The earliest astronomers?
- Thoughts on “The Demon Haunted World” by Carl Sagan
- Black Pharoahs
- The first experiment?
- Did ancient Greek women sunbathe?
- Creating Prehistory by Adam Stout
- How to reliably display ancient Greek text in PowerPoint