Advertising = Tacky? Photo by the Killer Biscuit. Glaukôpis has been wrestling with the problem of whether she should put advertising on her site. Inkycircus has declared Google Ads the new black. I removed them from most of my site…
Comments might need to be moderated first - and here's why
Academia Advent Calendar Ancient Astronomy Ancient History Anthropology Antiscience Archaeoastronomy Archaeology Art Astronomy Atheism blog Blogging Book Communication Contemporary Archaeology Creationism Crime Education Ethics Google Greece Heritage History History of Astronomy Humour Illicit Antiquities Media Open Access Philosophy Photos Pop Culture Prehistoric Pseudoscience Publishing Religion Review Scepticism Sicily Stonehenge Television UK Vidi web 2.0 Writing
Top Posts & Pages
- Like the postmodernism generator, but funnier
- The five best Police Academy Films
- The Antikythera Mechanism: Art or Science?
- An ethical Homeopathic puzzle
- Astrology in the Infinite Monkey Cage
- The earliest astronomers?
- 8000 years of genetic engineering in your fruitbowl
- Calçoene - the Brazilian Stonehenge?
- Black Pharoahs
- The Scale of Likelihood