[Cross-posted to Revise & Dissent and i-Science] Is Monet’s painting of the Houses of Parliament above an accurate painting of London? The story that it could well be broke in August but I’ve delayed commenting on it because I wanted…
Comments might need to be moderated first - and here's why
Academia Advent Calendar Ancient Astronomy Ancient History Anthropology Antiscience Archaeoastronomy Archaeology Art Astronomy Atheism blog Blogging Book Communication Contemporary Archaeology Creationism Crime Education Ethics Google Greece Heritage History History of Astronomy Humour Illicit Antiquities Media Open Access Philosophy Photos Pop Culture Prehistoric Pseudoscience Publishing Religion Review Scepticism Sicily Stonehenge Television UK Vidi web 2.0 Writing
Top Posts & Pages
- Hysteria as a response to snow
- Like the postmodernism generator, but funnier
- Let’s hear it for Dr Chris Malyszewicz
- Black Pharoahs
- Loot by Sharon Waxman
- The earliest astronomers?
- Did ancient Greek women sunbathe?
- Astrology in the Infinite Monkey Cage
- The probability of a temple facing East
- How to reliably display ancient Greek text in PowerPoint