I read around 145 archaeology, classics or history weblogs. No-one sane has time to do all that with a browser so I would normally use an RSS reader. For instance Flock checks the RSS feeds of all the sites and…
Comments might need to be moderated first - and here's why
Academia Advent Calendar Ancient Astronomy Ancient History Anthropology Antiscience Archaeoastronomy Archaeology Art Astronomy Atheism blog Blogging Book Communication Contemporary Archaeology Creationism Crime Education Ethics Google Greece Heritage History History of Astronomy Humour Illicit Antiquities Media Open Access Philosophy Photos Pop Culture Prehistoric Pseudoscience Publishing Religion Review Scepticism Sicily Stonehenge Television UK Vidi web 2.0 Writing
Top Posts & Pages
- History: A Very Short Introduction by John Arnold
- Like the postmodernism generator, but funnier
- The ethics of studying human remains
- The earliest astronomers?
- The probability of a temple facing East
- Speculations on the sex of the Moon
- Thoughts on Latour, We Have Never Been Modern
- Digging Holes in Popular Culture: Archaeology and Science Fiction edited by Miles Russell
- Calçoene - the Brazilian Stonehenge?
- Psychic Readings are True