Pictish Stone. Photo (cc) Pamela Adam. Click on the photo to read her comments. Good news from the Society for Medieval Archaeology and the wizards at the Archaeology Data Service. The first fifty (50) issues of Medieval Archaeology are available…
Comments might need to be moderated first - and here's why
Academia Advent Calendar Ancient Astronomy Ancient History Anthropology Antiscience Archaeoastronomy Archaeology Art Astronomy Atheism blog Blogging Book Communication Contemporary Archaeology Creationism Crime Education Ethics Google Greece Heritage History History of Astronomy Humour Illicit Antiquities Media Open Access Philosophy Photos Pop Culture Prehistoric Pseudoscience Publishing Religion Review Scepticism Sicily Stonehenge Television UK Vidi web 2.0 Writing
Top Posts & Pages
- Like the postmodernism generator, but funnier
- The five best Police Academy Films
- Black Pharoahs
- Loot by Sharon Waxman
- An ethical Homeopathic puzzle
- The Antikythera Mechanism: Art or Science?
- Astrology in the Infinite Monkey Cage
- Did ancient Greek women sunbathe?
- Let’s hear it for Dr Chris Malyszewicz
- The earliest astronomers?