Pictish Stone. Photo (cc) Pamela Adam. Click on the photo to read her comments. Good news from the Society for Medieval Archaeology and the wizards at the Archaeology Data Service. The first fifty (50) issues of Medieval Archaeology are available…
Comments might need to be moderated first - and here's why
Academia Advent Calendar Ancient Astronomy Ancient History Anthropology Antiscience Archaeoastronomy Archaeology Art Astronomy Atheism blog Blogging Book Communication Contemporary Archaeology Creationism Crime Education Ethics Google Greece Heritage History History of Astronomy Humour Illicit Antiquities Media Open Access Philosophy Photos Pop Culture Prehistoric Pseudoscience Publishing Religion Review Scepticism Sicily Stonehenge Television UK Vidi web 2.0 Writing
Top Posts & Pages
- Like the postmodernism generator, but funnier
- Trigonometry and Pyramids
- Citation, Bibliography and Wordpress
- History: A Very Short Introduction by John Arnold
- Did ancient Greek women sunbathe?
- How to reliably display ancient Greek text in PowerPoint
- Are Extraterrestrials a Greek thing?
- Easter Island Moai
- Why male archaeologists don't get feminism