“Come listen!” Said an aged man, “I have a tale to tell. I shall reveal as best I can, research I’ve done so well. I’ve told the world, I’m sure it will, without a doubt astound. the public who’ll applaud…
Comments might need to be moderated first - and here's why
Academia Advent Calendar Ancient Astronomy Ancient History Anthropology Antiscience Archaeoastronomy Archaeology Art Astronomy Atheism blog Blogging Book Communication Contemporary Archaeology Creationism Crime Education Ethics Google Greece Heritage History History of Astronomy Humour Illicit Antiquities Media Open Access Philosophy Photos Pop Culture Prehistoric Pseudoscience Publishing Religion Review Scepticism Sicily Stonehenge Television UK Vidi web 2.0 Writing
Top Posts & Pages
- Like the postmodernism generator, but funnier
- The five best Police Academy Films
- Black Pharoahs
- Loot by Sharon Waxman
- An ethical Homeopathic puzzle
- The Antikythera Mechanism: Art or Science?
- Let’s hear it for Dr Chris Malyszewicz
- The earliest astronomers?
- The probability of a temple facing East
- Astrology in the Infinite Monkey Cage