Coturnix has scooped me on this. I was writing tomorrow’s blog entry. A story I’ve wrote about earlier here has been picked up by a reporter from BBC Radio 4’s PM programme. A short version went out yesterday, but you…
Comments might need to be moderated first - and here's why
Academia Advent Calendar Ancient Astronomy Ancient History Anthropology Antiscience Archaeoastronomy Archaeology Art Astronomy Atheism blog Blogging Book Communication Contemporary Archaeology Creationism Crime Education Ethics Google Greece Heritage History History of Astronomy Humour Illicit Antiquities Media Open Access Philosophy Photos Pop Culture Prehistoric Pseudoscience Publishing Religion Review Scepticism Sicily Stonehenge Television UK Vidi web 2.0 Writing
Top Posts & Pages
- Like the postmodernism generator, but funnier
- Is Delphi really connected with Dolphins?
- The five best Police Academy Films
- The Difference between ‘Above the Horizon’ and ‘In the Sky’
- The Star of Bethlehem Solved?
- Let’s hear it for Dr Chris Malyszewicz
- The Seven Wonders of Human Intellect
- Trigonometry and Pyramids
- Applied Cold Reading
- The Bosnian Pyramid threatens to spread