The figures are adjusted for inflation to 2007–8 values. There have only been four years when there’s been less than £350m equivalent distributed by the HLF, and the 1995–6 figure is balanced by the peak the following year. Finding out where…
Comments might need to be moderated first - and here's why
Academia Advent Calendar Ancient Astronomy Ancient History Anthropology Antiscience Archaeoastronomy Archaeology Art Astronomy Atheism blog Blogging Book Communication Contemporary Archaeology Creationism Crime Education Ethics Google Greece Heritage History History of Astronomy Humour Illicit Antiquities Media Open Access Philosophy Photos Pop Culture Prehistoric Pseudoscience Publishing Religion Review Scepticism Sicily Stonehenge Television UK Vidi web 2.0 Writing
Top Posts & Pages
- Like the postmodernism generator, but funnier
- History: A Very Short Introduction by John Arnold
- A New #WordPress plugin for #SCIENCE!
- The Scale of Likelihood
- Why Open Access is important
- Thoughts on “The Demon Haunted World” by Carl Sagan
- The earliest astronomers?
- Black Pharoahs
- Herodotus and the shape of the world
- 8000 years of genetic engineering in your fruitbowl