Alphologists at the University of Billund, Denmark have announced the discovery of the 27th letter of the English Alphabet. The letter, which has yet to be named, was uncovered during library renovations over the Easter Break. Professor Olaf Proil who identified the letter said the discovery was a complete surprise.
Comments might need to be moderated first - and here's why
Academia Advent Calendar Ancient Astronomy Ancient History Anthropology Antiscience Archaeoastronomy Archaeology Art Astronomy Atheism blog Blogging Book Communication Contemporary Archaeology Creationism Crime Education Ethics Google Greece Heritage History History of Astronomy Humour Illicit Antiquities Media Open Access Philosophy Photos Pop Culture Prehistoric Pseudoscience Publishing Religion Review Scepticism Sicily Stonehenge Television UK Vidi web 2.0 Writing
Top Posts & Pages
- Like the postmodernism generator, but funnier
- 8000 years of genetic engineering in your fruitbowl
- The five best Police Academy Films
- What's the difference between archaeology and grave-robbing?
- You too can have an ass like Cleopatra
- Did ancient Greek women sunbathe?
- The ethics of studying human remains
- Archaic Astronomy and Heliacal Rising
- There may be no atheists in Vauxhalls but there was one in a Volkswagen
- The Staff of Ra / Shrine of Remembrance