Alphologists at the University of Billund, Denmark have announced the discovery of the 27th letter of the English Alphabet. The letter, which has yet to be named, was uncovered during library renovations over the Easter Break. Professor Olaf Proil who identified the letter said the discovery was a complete surprise.
Comments might need to be moderated first - and here's why
Academia Advent Calendar Ancient Astronomy Ancient History Anthropology Antiscience Archaeoastronomy Archaeology Art Astronomy Atheism blog Blogging Book Communication Contemporary Archaeology Creationism Crime Education Ethics Google Greece Heritage History History of Astronomy Humour Illicit Antiquities Media Open Access Philosophy Photos Pop Culture Prehistoric Pseudoscience Publishing Religion Review Scepticism Sicily Stonehenge Television UK Vidi web 2.0 Writing
Top Posts & Pages
- Like the postmodernism generator, but funnier
- Citation, Bibliography and Wordpress
- Re-thinking Mendeley
- Let’s hear it for Dr Chris Malyszewicz
- Is Delphi really connected with Dolphins?
- Psychic Readings are True
- 5 Years On - Chemotherapy Works
- Trigonometry and Pyramids
- Temple Grandin, Kinds of Minds and SETI
- Dawkins’ God: Genes, Memes and the Meaning of Life by Alistair McGrath