This time in support of Simon Singh. I thought quite a bit before putting this up. While I support Simon Singh, I have doubts about Sense About Science. Sense About Science is loosely connected with Spiked Online through Living Marxism,…
Comments might need to be moderated first - and here's why
- Adventitious root formation in rice
- Changes in plant species composition of coastal dune habitats over a 20-year period
- Stomatal density and aperture in non-vascular plants are non-responsive to above-ambient CO2 concentrations
- Transcriptome and Genome of the Venus Flytrap
- How tree species fill geographic and ecological space in North America
Academia Advent Calendar Ancient Astronomy Ancient History Anthropology Antiscience Archaeoastronomy Archaeology Art Astronomy Atheism blog Blogging Book Communication Contemporary Archaeology Creationism Crime Education Ethics Google Greece Heritage History History of Astronomy Humour Illicit Antiquities Media Open Access Philosophy Photos Pop Culture Prehistoric Pseudoscience Publishing Religion Review Scepticism Sicily Stonehenge Television UK Vidi web 2.0 Writing
Top Posts & Pages
- Like the postmodernism generator, but funnier
- How to reliably display ancient Greek text in PowerPoint
- Citation, Bibliography and Wordpress
- Did ancient Greek women sunbathe?
- 8000 years of genetic engineering in your fruitbowl
- Are Google Ads the Root of All Evil?
- Is lust for power a basic human attribute?
- History: A Very Short Introduction by John Arnold
- Rehydroxylation Dating
- Thoughts on “The Demon Haunted World” by Carl Sagan