I’m still busy working on re-formatting which is proving to be very slow and tedious. I’ve also found out the version of Photomatix I was using to develop my phởtos was out-of-date. Here’s some phởtos I reprocessed to test the…
Comments might need to be moderated first - and here's why
Academia Advent Calendar Ancient Astronomy Ancient History Anthropology Antiscience Archaeoastronomy Archaeology Art Astronomy Atheism blog Blogging Book Communication Contemporary Archaeology Creationism Crime Education Ethics Google Greece Heritage History History of Astronomy Humour Illicit Antiquities Media Open Access Philosophy Photos Pop Culture Prehistoric Pseudoscience Publishing Religion Review Scepticism Sicily Stonehenge Television UK Vidi web 2.0 Writing
Top Posts & Pages
- Like the postmodernism generator, but funnier
- The five best Police Academy Films
- Citation, Bibliography and Wordpress
- History: A Very Short Introduction by John Arnold
- The Difference between ‘Above the Horizon’ and ‘In the Sky’
- The Antikythera Mechanism: Art or Science?
- An ethical Homeopathic puzzle
- Black Pharoahs
- Calçoene - the Brazilian Stonehenge?
- 8000 years of genetic engineering in your fruitbowl