I’m currently working at the Annals of Botany to help out with their social media side. There’s a bit more to it than subtly dropping links to their site, like this one. At the moment I’m struggling with the Facebook…
Comments might need to be moderated first - and here's why
Academia Advent Calendar Ancient Astronomy Ancient History Anthropology Antiscience Archaeoastronomy Archaeology Art Astronomy Atheism blog Blogging Book Communication Contemporary Archaeology Creationism Crime Education Ethics Google Greece Heritage History History of Astronomy Humour Illicit Antiquities Media Open Access Philosophy Photos Pop Culture Prehistoric Pseudoscience Publishing Religion Review Scepticism Sicily Stonehenge Television UK Vidi web 2.0 Writing
Top Posts & Pages
- History: A Very Short Introduction by John Arnold
- Like the postmodernism generator, but funnier
- 8000 years of genetic engineering in your fruitbowl
- Calçoene - the Brazilian Stonehenge?
- Speculations on the sex of the Moon
- Citation, Bibliography and Wordpress
- Archaeology as Science Fiction
- Is lust for power a basic human attribute?
- The ethics of studying human remains
- A bad joke is not going to remove a tumour