This is from the BBC Series “It’s only a Theory” which aims to reduce the number of unnecessary theories. This section, following one on the role of smell in attracting mates, explains what Chaos is.
Comments might need to be moderated first - and here's why
Academia Advent Calendar Ancient Astronomy Ancient History Anthropology Antiscience Archaeoastronomy Archaeology Art Astronomy Atheism blog Blogging Book Communication Contemporary Archaeology Creationism Crime Education Ethics Google Greece Heritage History History of Astronomy Humour Illicit Antiquities Media Open Access Philosophy Photos Pop Culture Prehistoric Pseudoscience Publishing Religion Review Scepticism Sicily Stonehenge Television UK Vidi web 2.0 Writing
Top Posts & Pages
- Like the postmodernism generator, but funnier
- The Difference between ‘Above the Horizon’ and ‘In the Sky’
- Archaeology as Science Fiction
- Tricks of the Mind by Derren Brown
- 8000 years of genetic engineering in your fruitbowl
- People and the Sky by Anthony Aveni
- How to reliably display ancient Greek text in PowerPoint
- Flickr as a database?
- The probability of a temple facing East
- The ethics of studying human remains