This is from the BBC Series “It’s only a Theory” which aims to reduce the number of unnecessary theories. This section, following one on the role of smell in attracting mates, explains what Chaos is.
Comments might need to be moderated first - and here's why
Academia Advent Calendar Ancient Astronomy Ancient History Anthropology Antiscience Archaeoastronomy Archaeology Art Astronomy Atheism blog Blogging Book Communication Contemporary Archaeology Creationism Crime Education Ethics Google Greece Heritage History History of Astronomy Humour Illicit Antiquities Media Open Access Philosophy Photos Pop Culture Prehistoric Pseudoscience Publishing Religion Review Scepticism Sicily Stonehenge Television UK Vidi web 2.0 Writing
Top Posts & Pages
- History: A Very Short Introduction by John Arnold
- Like the postmodernism generator, but funnier
- 8000 years of genetic engineering in your fruitbowl
- Calçoene - the Brazilian Stonehenge?
- Speculations on the sex of the Moon
- Is lust for power a basic human attribute?
- Thoughts on Latour, We Have Never Been Modern
- Archaeology as Science Fiction
- Citation, Bibliography and Wordpress
- A bad joke is not going to remove a tumour