This is from the BBC Series “It’s only a Theory” which aims to reduce the number of unnecessary theories. This section, following one on the role of smell in attracting mates, explains what Chaos is.
Comments might need to be moderated first - and here's why
Academia Advent Calendar Ancient Astronomy Ancient History Anthropology Antiscience Archaeoastronomy Archaeology Art Astronomy Atheism blog Blogging Book Communication Contemporary Archaeology Creationism Crime Education Ethics Google Greece Heritage History History of Astronomy Humour Illicit Antiquities Media Open Access Philosophy Photos Pop Culture Prehistoric Pseudoscience Publishing Religion Review Scepticism Sicily Stonehenge Television UK Vidi web 2.0 Writing
Top Posts & Pages
- Like the postmodernism generator, but funnier
- The Difference between ‘Above the Horizon’ and ‘In the Sky’
- Is Delphi really connected with Dolphins?
- The five best Police Academy Films
- Sun Symbolism and Cosmology in "Michelangelo's Last Judgment" by Valerie Shrimplin
- The Bosnian Pyramid threatens to spread
- Let’s hear it for Dr Chris Malyszewicz
- Psychic Readings are True
- One of Rome's major monuments has gone missing
- Speculations on the sex of the Moon