Here’s a way to get some quick credibility with some people, let’s knock Richard Dawkins because he’s arrogant. He’s just so arrogant. No, I’m not going to give you any examples, I’ll just tell you he’s arrogant. Because he is…
Comments might need to be moderated first - and here's why
Academia Advent Calendar Ancient Astronomy Ancient History Anthropology Antiscience Archaeoastronomy Archaeology Art Astronomy Atheism blog Blogging Book Communication Contemporary Archaeology Creationism Crime Education Ethics Google Greece Heritage History History of Astronomy Humour Illicit Antiquities Media Open Access Philosophy Photos Pop Culture Prehistoric Pseudoscience Publishing Religion Review Scepticism Sicily Stonehenge Television UK Vidi web 2.0 Writing
Top Posts & Pages
- Like the postmodernism generator, but funnier
- 8000 years of genetic engineering in your fruitbowl
- Did ancient Greek women sunbathe?
- The Difference between ‘Above the Horizon’ and ‘In the Sky’
- Ancient skulls haunted by their past
- The Rollright Stones and Vandalism
- The earliest astronomers?
- The ethics of studying human remains
- Archaic Astronomy and Heliacal Rising
- Citation, Bibliography and Wordpress