It’s nice when things connect. There was a press release last week on the earliest known winery being found in Armenia. The paper is Chemical evidence for wine production around 4000 BCE in the Late Chalcolithic Near Eastern highlands. Alas,…
Comments might need to be moderated first - and here's why
Academia Advent Calendar Ancient Astronomy Ancient History Anthropology Antiscience Archaeoastronomy Archaeology Art Astronomy Atheism blog Blogging Book Communication Contemporary Archaeology Creationism Crime Education Ethics Google Greece Heritage History History of Astronomy Humour Illicit Antiquities Media Open Access Philosophy Photos Pop Culture Prehistoric Pseudoscience Publishing Religion Review Scepticism Sicily Stonehenge Television UK Vidi web 2.0 Writing
Top Posts & Pages
- Like the postmodernism generator, but funnier
- Did ancient Greek women sunbathe?
- Archaic Astronomy and Heliacal Rising
- The Difference between ‘Above the Horizon’ and ‘In the Sky’
- The Antikythera Mechanism: Art or Science?
- Is Delphi really connected with Dolphins?
- The Seven Wonders of Human Intellect
- How to reliably display ancient Greek text in PowerPoint
- Is lust for power a basic human attribute?
- English Votes for English Laws makes sense, so long as you don’t actually think about it