I’ve been kicking around an idea for a paper for a couple of years. Every so often Stephen Hawking will announce that contact with an extra-terrestrial civilisation would be a Very Bad Thing. Therefore silence, or as close to it…
Comments might need to be moderated first - and here's why
Academia Advent Calendar Ancient Astronomy Ancient History Anthropology Antiscience Archaeoastronomy Archaeology Art Astronomy Atheism blog Blogging Book Communication Contemporary Archaeology Creationism Crime Education Ethics Google Greece Heritage History History of Astronomy Humour Illicit Antiquities Media Open Access Philosophy Photos Pop Culture Prehistoric Pseudoscience Publishing Religion Review Scepticism Sicily Stonehenge Television UK Vidi web 2.0 Writing
Top Posts & Pages
- Like the postmodernism generator, but funnier
- Clioaudio 3: Reburial, Research and Respect
- Reburial Redux
- The Rotherwas Ribbon
- 8000 years of genetic engineering in your fruitbowl
- The Difference between ‘Above the Horizon’ and ‘In the Sky’
- Did ancient Greek women sunbathe?
- The arrogance of Physicists?
- Let’s hear it for Dr Chris Malyszewicz
- Is Delphi really connected with Dolphins?