I’ve remembered it’s coming up to that day again. I went to Stonehenge for the solstice once. I’m glad I went, but I doubt I’ll go again. There were a couple of big disappointments. One was the lack of a…
Comments might need to be moderated first - and here's why
Academia Advent Calendar Ancient Astronomy Ancient History Anthropology Antiscience Archaeoastronomy Archaeology Art Astronomy Atheism blog Blogging Book Communication Contemporary Archaeology Creationism Crime Education Ethics Google Greece Heritage History History of Astronomy Humour Illicit Antiquities Media Open Access Philosophy Photos Pop Culture Prehistoric Pseudoscience Publishing Religion Review Scepticism Sicily Stonehenge Television UK Vidi web 2.0 Writing
Top Posts & Pages
- Like the postmodernism generator, but funnier
- 8000 years of genetic engineering in your fruitbowl
- The Difference between ‘Above the Horizon’ and ‘In the Sky’
- Applied Cold Reading
- How to hook Mendeley into Leicester University library (or your own?) simply
- Let’s hear it for Dr Chris Malyszewicz
- The Rotherwas Ribbon
- Is Delphi really connected with Dolphins?
- Did ancient Greek women sunbathe?
- Extreme Pilgrim and Saint Anthony