Actually an absolutely lousy writing day today. I’d written myself into a dead end. There’s two ways of dealing with that. The clever way would have been so have accepted there was a problem that I wasn’t going to fix in…
Comments might need to be moderated first - and here's why
- Changes in plant species composition of coastal dune habitats over a 20-year period
- Stomatal density and aperture in non-vascular plants are non-responsive to above-ambient CO2 concentrations
- Transcriptome and Genome of the Venus Flytrap
- How tree species fill geographic and ecological space in North America
- Rainwater in cupulate bracts repels seed herbivores in a bumblebee-pollinated alpine flower
Academia Advent Calendar Ancient Astronomy Ancient History Anthropology Antiscience Archaeoastronomy Archaeology Art Astronomy Atheism blog Blogging Book Communication Contemporary Archaeology Creationism Crime Education Ethics Google Greece Heritage History History of Astronomy Humour Illicit Antiquities Media Open Access Philosophy Photos Pop Culture Prehistoric Pseudoscience Publishing Religion Review Scepticism Sicily Stonehenge Television UK Vidi web 2.0 Writing
Top Posts & Pages
- Like the postmodernism generator, but funnier
- How to reliably display ancient Greek text in PowerPoint
- The ethics of studying human remains
- Are Extraterrestrials a Greek thing?
- Is Delphi really connected with Dolphins?
- Seven Wonders II: The Parthenon
- Thoughts on Latour, We Have Never Been Modern
- Trigonometry and Pyramids
- My God, it's full of stars!
- How to hook Mendeley into Leicester University library (or your own?) simply