You can now use English law to work out what Stonehenge is worth in this blog post from Ulla Rajala. Someone has been fined for destroying a quarter of one of the Priddy Circles in Somerset and you can work…
Comments might need to be moderated first - and here's why
Academia Advent Calendar Ancient Astronomy Ancient History Anthropology Antiscience Archaeoastronomy Archaeology Art Astronomy Atheism blog Blogging Book Communication Contemporary Archaeology Creationism Crime Education Ethics Google Greece Heritage History History of Astronomy Humour Illicit Antiquities Media Open Access Philosophy Photos Pop Culture Prehistoric Pseudoscience Publishing Religion Review Scepticism Sicily Stonehenge Television UK Vidi web 2.0 Writing
Top Posts & Pages
- Like the postmodernism generator, but funnier
- The five best Police Academy Films
- Black Pharoahs
- Loot by Sharon Waxman
- An ethical Homeopathic puzzle
- The Antikythera Mechanism: Art or Science?
- Let’s hear it for Dr Chris Malyszewicz
- The earliest astronomers?
- The probability of a temple facing East
- Astrology in the Infinite Monkey Cage