You can now use English law to work out what Stonehenge is worth in this blog post from Ulla Rajala. Someone has been fined for destroying a quarter of one of the Priddy Circles in Somerset and you can work…
Comments might need to be moderated first - and here's why
Academia Advent Calendar Ancient Astronomy Ancient History Anthropology Antiscience Archaeoastronomy Archaeology Art Astronomy Atheism blog Blogging Book Communication Contemporary Archaeology Creationism Crime Education Ethics Google Greece Heritage History History of Astronomy Humour Illicit Antiquities Media Open Access Philosophy Photos Pop Culture Prehistoric Pseudoscience Publishing Religion Review Scepticism Sicily Stonehenge Television UK Vidi web 2.0 Writing
Top Posts & Pages
- Like the postmodernism generator, but funnier
- 8000 years of genetic engineering in your fruitbowl
- What's the difference between archaeology and grave-robbing?
- Did ancient Greek women sunbathe?
- The ethics of studying human remains
- Archaic Astronomy and Heliacal Rising
- The Staff of Ra / Shrine of Remembrance
- Macedonia: From bad to worse
- You too can have an ass like Cleopatra
- There may be no atheists in Vauxhalls but there was one in a Volkswagen