Here’s an interesting paper I found while looking for information on a topic: EVALUATING THE STATUS OF UNESCO WORLD HERITAGE SITES IN EGYPT. I’ve no idea if the content is interesting. However, the reason I don’t know that (and probably…
Comments might need to be moderated first - and here's why
Academia Advent Calendar Ancient Astronomy Ancient History Anthropology Antiscience Archaeoastronomy Archaeology Art Astronomy Atheism blog Blogging Book Communication Contemporary Archaeology Creationism Crime Education Ethics Google Greece Heritage History History of Astronomy Humour Illicit Antiquities Media Open Access Philosophy Photos Pop Culture Prehistoric Pseudoscience Publishing Religion Review Scepticism Sicily Stonehenge Television UK Vidi web 2.0 Writing
Top Posts & Pages
- Like the postmodernism generator, but funnier
- History: A Very Short Introduction by John Arnold
- A New #WordPress plugin for #SCIENCE!
- The earliest astronomers?
- Thoughts on “The Demon Haunted World” by Carl Sagan
- Black Pharoahs
- Did ancient Greek women sunbathe?
- Herodotus and the shape of the world
- The first experiment?
- How to reliably display ancient Greek text in PowerPoint