Here’s an interesting paper I found while looking for information on a topic: EVALUATING THE STATUS OF UNESCO WORLD HERITAGE SITES IN EGYPT. I’ve no idea if the content is interesting. However, the reason I don’t know that (and probably…
Comments might need to be moderated first - and here's why
Academia Advent Calendar Ancient Astronomy Ancient History Anthropology Antiscience Archaeoastronomy Archaeology Art Astronomy Atheism blog Blogging Book Communication Contemporary Archaeology Creationism Crime Education Ethics Google Greece Heritage History History of Astronomy Humour Illicit Antiquities Media Open Access Philosophy Photos Pop Culture Prehistoric Pseudoscience Publishing Religion Review Scepticism Sicily Stonehenge Television UK Vidi web 2.0 Writing
Top Posts & Pages
- Like the postmodernism generator, but funnier
- The Star of Bethlehem Solved?
- An ethical Homeopathic puzzle
- Archaic Astronomy and Heliacal Rising
- I'm giving up writing at Medium
- Roman Camps and Orientations
- Isn’t Anaximander Wonderful?
- Mysteries and Discoveries of Archaeoastronomy by Giulio Magli
- Trigonometry and Pyramids
- Black Pharoahs