I’m not sure how much I can use this; I’m not interested in making sales. It is interesting to know about thought to see how you can be unintentionally persuaded by others actions.
A talk so good I went out and bought the book. Given I was in a foul mood at this point in the event, that was a big success for the speaker.
- Next story In the UK we’ll soon hear that ‘cod’ fish fingers are up to 100% sea…
- Previous story Going into space? If you can’t wear a blue shirt then make sure you have a red…
Comments might need to be moderated first - and here's why
- Adventitious root formation in rice
- Changes in plant species composition of coastal dune habitats over a 20-year period
- Stomatal density and aperture in non-vascular plants are non-responsive to above-ambient CO2 concentrations
- Transcriptome and Genome of the Venus Flytrap
- How tree species fill geographic and ecological space in North America
Academia Advent Calendar Ancient Astronomy Ancient History Anthropology Antiscience Archaeoastronomy Archaeology Art Astronomy Atheism blog Blogging Book Communication Contemporary Archaeology Creationism Crime Education Ethics Google Greece Heritage History History of Astronomy Humour Illicit Antiquities Media Open Access Philosophy Photos Pop Culture Prehistoric Pseudoscience Publishing Religion Review Scepticism Sicily Stonehenge Television UK Vidi web 2.0 Writing
Top Posts & Pages
- Like the postmodernism generator, but funnier
- Did ancient Greek women sunbathe?
- Citation, Bibliography and Wordpress
- 8000 years of genetic engineering in your fruitbowl
- How to reliably display ancient Greek text in PowerPoint
- Are Google Ads the Root of All Evil?
- Rehydroxylation Dating
- The ethics of studying human remains
- Thoughts on “The Demon Haunted World” by Carl Sagan
- Wyrd Sisters started last night of BBC Radio 4