Actually an absolutely lousy writing day today. I’d written myself into a dead end. There’s two ways of dealing with that. The clever way would have been so have accepted there was a problem that I wasn’t going to fix in…
Comments might need to be moderated first - and here's why
Academia Advent Calendar Ancient Astronomy Ancient History Anthropology Antiscience Archaeoastronomy Archaeology Art Astronomy Atheism blog Blogging Book Communication Contemporary Archaeology Creationism Crime Education Ethics Google Greece Heritage History History of Astronomy Humour Illicit Antiquities Media Open Access Philosophy Photos Pop Culture Prehistoric Pseudoscience Publishing Religion Review Scepticism Sicily Stonehenge Television UK Vidi web 2.0 Writing
Top Posts & Pages
- History: A Very Short Introduction by John Arnold
- Like the postmodernism generator, but funnier
- 8000 years of genetic engineering in your fruitbowl
- Citation, Bibliography and Wordpress
- Is lust for power a basic human attribute?
- Archaeology as Science Fiction
- Ancient History: Key Themes and Approaches by Neville Morley
- Calçoene - the Brazilian Stonehenge?
- The ethics of studying human remains
- A bad joke is not going to remove a tumour