I’ve been busy this week with trips to libraries for research. In fact I’ve been made a little bit busier due to a problem with something I found. Temple A, also known as the Temple of Hercules. Plan from Pirro Marconi’s…
Comments might need to be moderated first - and here's why
Academia Advent Calendar Ancient Astronomy Ancient History Anthropology Antiscience Archaeoastronomy Archaeology Art Astronomy Atheism blog Blogging Book Communication Contemporary Archaeology Creationism Crime Education Ethics Google Greece Heritage History History of Astronomy Humour Illicit Antiquities Media Open Access Philosophy Photos Pop Culture Prehistoric Pseudoscience Publishing Religion Review Scepticism Sicily Stonehenge Television UK Vidi web 2.0 Writing
Top Posts & Pages
- Like the postmodernism generator, but funnier
- Reburial Redux
- 8000 years of genetic engineering in your fruitbowl
- Clioaudio 3: Reburial, Research and Respect
- The Rotherwas Ribbon
- Did ancient Greek women sunbathe?
- Is Delphi really connected with Dolphins?
- Let’s hear it for Dr Chris Malyszewicz
- The arrogance of Physicists?
- Black Pharoahs