Sunset at Angkor Wat. Photo (cc) Cap’n Surly. The big story catching my eye at the moment is the discovery that there’s a lot more to Angkor Wat than previously thought. To some extent that shouldn’t be too surprising. The…
Comments might need to be moderated first - and here's why
Academia Advent Calendar Ancient Astronomy Ancient History Anthropology Antiscience Archaeoastronomy Archaeology Art Astronomy Atheism blog Blogging Book Communication Contemporary Archaeology Creationism Crime Education Ethics Google Greece Heritage History History of Astronomy Humour Illicit Antiquities Media Open Access Philosophy Photos Pop Culture Prehistoric Pseudoscience Publishing Religion Review Scepticism Sicily Stonehenge Television UK Vidi web 2.0 Writing
Top Posts & Pages
- History: A Very Short Introduction by John Arnold
- Like the postmodernism generator, but funnier
- Speculations on the sex of the Moon
- 8000 years of genetic engineering in your fruitbowl
- Time Team's Big Royal Dig
- Wyrd Sisters started last night of BBC Radio 4
- Is the Secret of Britney Spears Success Hidden in the Locomotion?
- Let’s hear it for Dr Chris Malyszewicz
- My God, it's full of stars!
- I'm giving up writing at Medium