There’s a kerfuffle over a new translation of the Bible into Jamaican Patois that has helped throw what bothers me about the British Prime Minister, David Cameron’s, embrace of Christian values into sharp relief. David Cameron has recently given a…
Comments might need to be moderated first - and here's why
Academia Advent Calendar Ancient Astronomy Ancient History Anthropology Antiscience Archaeoastronomy Archaeology Art Astronomy Atheism blog Blogging Book Communication Contemporary Archaeology Creationism Crime Education Ethics Google Greece Heritage History History of Astronomy Humour Illicit Antiquities Media Open Access Philosophy Photos Pop Culture Prehistoric Pseudoscience Publishing Religion Review Scepticism Sicily Stonehenge Television UK Vidi web 2.0 Writing
Top Posts & Pages
- Like the postmodernism generator, but funnier
- Applied Cold Reading
- The Difference between ‘Above the Horizon’ and ‘In the Sky’
- How to hook Mendeley into Leicester University library (or your own?) simply
- Newgrange and the Astronomy of the Dead
- 8000 years of genetic engineering in your fruitbowl
- Digging Holes in Popular Culture: Archaeology and Science Fiction edited by Miles Russell
- The earliest astronomers?
- Barnum and Bunkum
- Art in the eye of the Beholder?