The Google Ancient Places (GAP) project is one of only 12 projects to pick up anything from the first round of Digital Humanities Awards. GAP will link books to places in the ancient world, so it sounds like it could…
Comments might need to be moderated first - and here's why
Academia Advent Calendar Ancient Astronomy Ancient History Anthropology Antiscience Archaeoastronomy Archaeology Art Astronomy Atheism blog Blogging Book Communication Contemporary Archaeology Creationism Crime Education Ethics Google Greece Heritage History History of Astronomy Humour Illicit Antiquities Media Open Access Philosophy Photos Pop Culture Prehistoric Pseudoscience Publishing Religion Review Scepticism Sicily Stonehenge Television UK Vidi web 2.0 Writing
Top Posts & Pages
- Like the postmodernism generator, but funnier
- History: A Very Short Introduction by John Arnold
- A New #WordPress plugin for #SCIENCE!
- The Scale of Likelihood
- Why Open Access is important
- Thoughts on “The Demon Haunted World” by Carl Sagan
- The earliest astronomers?
- Black Pharoahs
- Herodotus and the shape of the world
- 8000 years of genetic engineering in your fruitbowl