Will at Nomadic Thoughts has an interesting post on Lewis Binford. One passage which caught my eye is this one: One thing about Lewis Binford’s writing is that it is sometime (ok, often) hard to understand. He himself has even…
Comments might need to be moderated first - and here's why
Academia Advent Calendar Ancient Astronomy Ancient History Anthropology Antiscience Archaeoastronomy Archaeology Art Astronomy Atheism blog Blogging Book Communication Contemporary Archaeology Creationism Crime Education Ethics Google Greece Heritage History History of Astronomy Humour Illicit Antiquities Media Open Access Philosophy Photos Pop Culture Prehistoric Pseudoscience Publishing Religion Review Scepticism Sicily Stonehenge Television UK Vidi web 2.0 Writing
Top Posts & Pages
- Like the postmodernism generator, but funnier
- Psychic Readings are True
- History: A Very Short Introduction by John Arnold
- The five best Police Academy Films
- The first experiment?
- How to reliably display ancient Greek text in PowerPoint
- How to hook Mendeley into Leicester University library (or your own?) simply
- My God, it's full of stars!
- Citation, Bibliography and Wordpress
- Egypt, Antiquities and Copyright