Will at Nomadic Thoughts has an interesting post on Lewis Binford. One passage which caught my eye is this one: One thing about Lewis Binford’s writing is that it is sometime (ok, often) hard to understand. He himself has even…
Comments might need to be moderated first - and here's why
Academia Advent Calendar Ancient Astronomy Ancient History Anthropology Antiscience Archaeoastronomy Archaeology Art Astronomy Atheism blog Blogging Book Communication Contemporary Archaeology Creationism Crime Education Ethics Google Greece Heritage History History of Astronomy Humour Illicit Antiquities Media Open Access Philosophy Photos Pop Culture Prehistoric Pseudoscience Publishing Religion Review Scepticism Sicily Stonehenge Television UK Vidi web 2.0 Writing
Top Posts & Pages
- Like the postmodernism generator, but funnier
- Did ancient Greek women sunbathe?
- Archaic Astronomy and Heliacal Rising
- The Difference between ‘Above the Horizon’ and ‘In the Sky’
- Is Delphi really connected with Dolphins?
- Trigonometry and Pyramids
- The Seven Wonders of Human Intellect
- The Antikythera Mechanism: Art or Science?
- Is lust for power a basic human attribute?
- English Votes for English Laws makes sense, so long as you don’t actually think about it