We’ve all been in this situation. You’re in a library looking for a book. You get the reference from the catalogue, but the book is not on the shelf. You check again and see the book is definitely in the…
Comments might need to be moderated first - and here's why
Academia Advent Calendar Ancient Astronomy Ancient History Anthropology Antiscience Archaeoastronomy Archaeology Art Astronomy Atheism blog Blogging Book Communication Contemporary Archaeology Creationism Crime Education Ethics Google Greece Heritage History History of Astronomy Humour Illicit Antiquities Media Open Access Philosophy Photos Pop Culture Prehistoric Pseudoscience Publishing Religion Review Scepticism Sicily Stonehenge Television UK Vidi web 2.0 Writing
Top Posts & Pages
- Like the postmodernism generator, but funnier
- The Star of Bethlehem Solved?
- An ethical Homeopathic puzzle
- I'm giving up writing at Medium
- Archaic Astronomy and Heliacal Rising
- Roman Camps and Orientations
- Isn’t Anaximander Wonderful?
- Mysteries and Discoveries of Archaeoastronomy by Giulio Magli
- Trigonometry and Pyramids
- Black Pharoahs