These are my links for 16th of November through 18th of November: The Academic Journal Racket « In the DarkTelescoper explains how academic publishing works. The only thing that would improbe the post would be the theme from ‘The Naked…
Comments might need to be moderated first - and here's why
Academia Advent Calendar Ancient Astronomy Ancient History Anthropology Antiscience Archaeoastronomy Archaeology Art Astronomy Atheism blog Blogging Book Communication Contemporary Archaeology Creationism Crime Education Ethics Google Greece Heritage History History of Astronomy Humour Illicit Antiquities Media Open Access Philosophy Photos Pop Culture Prehistoric Pseudoscience Publishing Religion Review Scepticism Sicily Stonehenge Television UK Vidi web 2.0 Writing
Top Posts & Pages
- Like the postmodernism generator, but funnier
- Hysteria as a response to snow
- The Difference between ‘Above the Horizon’ and ‘In the Sky’
- The ethics of studying human remains
- My God, it's full of stars!
- Tricks of the Mind by Derren Brown
- Macedonia: From bad to worse
- Herodotus and the shape of the world
- About Me
- Do you need a note from a criminal to prove an artefact is stolen?