These are my links for 16th of November through 18th of November: The Academic Journal Racket « In the DarkTelescoper explains how academic publishing works. The only thing that would improbe the post would be the theme from ‘The Naked…
Comments might need to be moderated first - and here's why
Academia Advent Calendar Ancient Astronomy Ancient History Anthropology Antiscience Archaeoastronomy Archaeology Art Astronomy Atheism blog Blogging Book Communication Contemporary Archaeology Creationism Crime Education Ethics Google Greece Heritage History History of Astronomy Humour Illicit Antiquities Media Open Access Philosophy Photos Pop Culture Prehistoric Pseudoscience Publishing Religion Review Scepticism Sicily Stonehenge Television UK Vidi web 2.0 Writing
Top Posts & Pages
- Like the postmodernism generator, but funnier
- Clioaudio 3: Reburial, Research and Respect
- Reburial Redux
- The Rotherwas Ribbon
- 8000 years of genetic engineering in your fruitbowl
- The Difference between ‘Above the Horizon’ and ‘In the Sky’
- Did ancient Greek women sunbathe?
- The arrogance of Physicists?
- Let’s hear it for Dr Chris Malyszewicz
- Is Delphi really connected with Dolphins?