Rundkvist, M. 2007. Scholarly Journals between the Past and the Future: The Fornvännen Centenary Round-Table Seminar, Stockholmm 21 April 2006. Konferenser 65. Kungl. Vitterhets Historie och Antikvitets Akademien. It’s a measure of the quality of this book that I have…
Comments might need to be moderated first - and here's why
Academia Advent Calendar Ancient Astronomy Ancient History Anthropology Antiscience Archaeoastronomy Archaeology Art Astronomy Atheism blog Blogging Book Communication Contemporary Archaeology Creationism Crime Education Ethics Google Greece Heritage History History of Astronomy Humour Illicit Antiquities Media Open Access Philosophy Photos Pop Culture Prehistoric Pseudoscience Publishing Religion Review Scepticism Sicily Stonehenge Television UK Vidi web 2.0 Writing
Top Posts & Pages
- Like the postmodernism generator, but funnier
- Reburial Redux
- 8000 years of genetic engineering in your fruitbowl
- Clioaudio 3: Reburial, Research and Respect
- The Rotherwas Ribbon
- Did ancient Greek women sunbathe?
- Is Delphi really connected with Dolphins?
- Let’s hear it for Dr Chris Malyszewicz
- The arrogance of Physicists?
- Black Pharoahs