Experimental Archaeology. Photo (cc) Wessex Archaeology. I wish I was as good an archaeologist as Michael Egnor claims to be. Egnor has recently written on the Antikythera Mechanism from a creationist point of view. To be honest I disagree with…
Comments might need to be moderated first - and here's why
Academia Advent Calendar Ancient Astronomy Ancient History Anthropology Antiscience Archaeoastronomy Archaeology Art Astronomy Atheism blog Blogging Book Communication Contemporary Archaeology Creationism Crime Education Ethics Google Greece Heritage History History of Astronomy Humour Illicit Antiquities Media Open Access Philosophy Photos Pop Culture Prehistoric Pseudoscience Publishing Religion Review Scepticism Sicily Stonehenge Television UK Vidi web 2.0 Writing
Top Posts & Pages
- History: A Very Short Introduction by John Arnold
- Like the postmodernism generator, but funnier
- 8000 years of genetic engineering in your fruitbowl
- Calçoene - the Brazilian Stonehenge?
- Speculations on the sex of the Moon
- Citation, Bibliography and Wordpress
- Archaeology as Science Fiction
- Is lust for power a basic human attribute?
- The ethics of studying human remains
- A bad joke is not going to remove a tumour