Coturnix has scooped me on this. I was writing tomorrow’s blog entry. A story I’ve wrote about earlier here has been picked up by a reporter from BBC Radio 4’s PM programme. A short version went out yesterday, but you…
Comments might need to be moderated first - and here's why
Academia Advent Calendar Ancient Astronomy Ancient History Anthropology Antiscience Archaeoastronomy Archaeology Art Astronomy Atheism blog Blogging Book Communication Contemporary Archaeology Creationism Crime Education Ethics Google Greece Heritage History History of Astronomy Humour Illicit Antiquities Media Open Access Philosophy Photos Pop Culture Prehistoric Pseudoscience Publishing Religion Review Scepticism Sicily Stonehenge Television UK Vidi web 2.0 Writing
Top Posts & Pages
- Tricks of the Mind by Derren Brown
- Like the postmodernism generator, but funnier
- 8000 years of genetic engineering in your fruitbowl
- Speculations on the sex of the Moon
- The five best Police Academy Films
- History: A Very Short Introduction by John Arnold
- Black Pharoahs
- I'm giving up writing at Medium
- I read The Martian by Andy Weir...
- Does history feel better when it has no connection to the past?