Looking from the outside, one of the most underrated areas of archaeological research at the moment is the Archaeology of the Pacific. It’s possible to make exciting discoveries anywhere in the world. In Polynesia though, it’s hard not to. The…
Comments might need to be moderated first - and here's why
Academia Advent Calendar Ancient Astronomy Ancient History Anthropology Antiscience Archaeoastronomy Archaeology Art Astronomy Atheism blog Blogging Book Communication Contemporary Archaeology Creationism Crime Education Ethics Google Greece Heritage History History of Astronomy Humour Illicit Antiquities Media Open Access Philosophy Photos Pop Culture Prehistoric Pseudoscience Publishing Religion Review Scepticism Sicily Stonehenge Television UK Vidi web 2.0 Writing
Top Posts & Pages
- History: A Very Short Introduction by John Arnold
- Like the postmodernism generator, but funnier
- 8000 years of genetic engineering in your fruitbowl
- Speculations on the sex of the Moon
- Is lust for power a basic human attribute?
- Thoughts on Latour, We Have Never Been Modern
- Archaeology as Science Fiction
- A bad joke is not going to remove a tumour
- Citation, Bibliography and Wordpress
- Calçoene - the Brazilian Stonehenge?