I wasn’t aware of this book till I saw a review appear on the BMCR feed. If you’re tackling anything to do with ancient Greece and Rome then it’s a good idea to keep an eye on BMCR as there’s…
Comments might need to be moderated first - and here's why
Academia Advent Calendar Ancient Astronomy Ancient History Anthropology Antiscience Archaeoastronomy Archaeology Art Astronomy Atheism blog Blogging Book Communication Contemporary Archaeology Creationism Crime Education Ethics Google Greece Heritage History History of Astronomy Humour Illicit Antiquities Media Open Access Philosophy Photos Pop Culture Prehistoric Pseudoscience Publishing Religion Review Scepticism Sicily Stonehenge Television UK Vidi web 2.0 Writing
Top Posts & Pages
- Like the postmodernism generator, but funnier
- The Rotherwas Ribbon
- 8000 years of genetic engineering in your fruitbowl
- Did ancient Greek women sunbathe?
- Is Delphi really connected with Dolphins?
- Let’s hear it for Dr Chris Malyszewicz
- The arrogance of Physicists?
- Final thoughts on the Bosnian pyramid
- The Difference between ‘Above the Horizon’ and ‘In the Sky’