Going into space? If you can’t wear a blue shirt then make sure you have a red one. Significance magazine has analysed the casualties in Star Trek:TOS. Everyone knows that wearing a red shirt on the USS Enterprise is like wearing…
Comments might need to be moderated first - and here's why
- Changes in plant species composition of coastal dune habitats over a 20-year period
- Stomatal density and aperture in non-vascular plants are non-responsive to above-ambient CO2 concentrations
- Transcriptome and Genome of the Venus Flytrap
- How tree species fill geographic and ecological space in North America
- Rainwater in cupulate bracts repels seed herbivores in a bumblebee-pollinated alpine flower
Academia Advent Calendar Ancient Astronomy Ancient History Anthropology Antiscience Archaeoastronomy Archaeology Art Astronomy Atheism blog Blogging Book Communication Contemporary Archaeology Creationism Crime Education Ethics Google Greece Heritage History History of Astronomy Humour Illicit Antiquities Media Open Access Philosophy Photos Pop Culture Prehistoric Pseudoscience Publishing Religion Review Scepticism Sicily Stonehenge Television UK Vidi web 2.0 Writing
Top Posts & Pages
- Like the postmodernism generator, but funnier
- How to reliably display ancient Greek text in PowerPoint
- The ethics of studying human remains
- Are Extraterrestrials a Greek thing?
- Thoughts on Latour, We Have Never Been Modern
- Seven Wonders II: The Parthenon
- Trigonometry and Pyramids
- My God, it's full of stars!
- Is Delphi really connected with Dolphins?
- How to hook Mendeley into Leicester University library (or your own?) simply